· Supports hot plug & play, High speed USB 2.0 port
· No physical drive required
· Plug-and-play; no external power supply required, USB bus-powered
· Support Windows computer systems,Can not support Mac system.
· speeds vary depending on types of file being transferred and computer configuration.
Reading speed: 8MB-15MB/sec, Writing speed: 4MB-6MB/sec
1.when order ≥ 10 PCS,logo free. When order＜10 PCS,Charge $5 LOGO fee.
2. Please note that we use laser engraving to customize the LOGO, and the color cannot be customized.
If you need to custom LOGO, please contact customer service.
Due to different calculation methods, or the existence of faulty blocks, or some built-in software, the storage capacity of the USB flash drive may be less displayed on the PC. And the greater the capacity, the greater the deviation.
Calculation method in the warehousing industry:
1GB = 1000MB = 1000 * 1000KB = 1000 * 1000 * 1000B
Operating system calculation method:
1GB = 1024MB = 1024 * 1024KB = 1024 * 1024 * 1024B
Therefore, the 1GB storage in the operating system is displayed as: (1000^3)/(1024^3)≈0.93GB
128MB = approximately 115MB-125MB
256MB= approximately 230MB-250MB
512Mb = approximately 470MB-500MB
1GB = approximately 950MB-980MB
2GB = approximately 1.7GB-1.9GB
4GB = approximately 3.6GB-3.8GB
8GB = approximately 7.4GB-7.6GB
16GB = approximately 14GB-15GB
32GB = approximately 27GB-30GB
64GB = approximately 58GB-60GB
128GB =approximately 110GB-120GB
This is the calculated difference between the manufacturer and your PC, please get Google “USB Flash Drive Capacity” for more information.
1. In order to avoid data loss or mechanical damage, please do not turn off the computer power during transmission.
2. During use, do not remove the USB flash drive, otherwise data may be lost.
3. After using the USB flash drive, it is best to safely eject the USB flash drive from the computer, which will help extend its storage life.
4. Use FAT32 or exFAT to format the storage disk. Please do not format the USB flash drive frequently, otherwise the USB is easily damaged.
5. Your devices (such as TVs, car players, radios and other devices that need to recognize U disks) must have the latest USB driver to recognize U disks. Many old school can only recognize U disks below 32G.
8.If the U-disk can be recognized by Windows computer, but failure of recognized by other devices, then it is the problem is matter with other device not with the U disk, please pay attention, thank you.
Usage suggestion: Please click “Safe Exit” in system before unplug the U disk after every time finish using.